4.23.2008

10 things I love about each of my amazing kids

Téah Jane

1. Her "particularness" about the way things have to be. (just right!)
2. How smart she is! (and I'm not just saying that...)
3. When she sings "bye-lo baby" to her little brother.
4. Her imagination.
5. The way she labels things. (ex: hardback books are "hard books", soft cover books are "magazine books")
6. That she loves to read! (by herself or with Mom or Dad)
7. How much she loves to eat fruit.
8. Her gorgeous blond hair and perfect skin
9. Her absolute LOVE of the color pink.
10. The way she grabs my neck hugs it SO tight and says "I love you, Mommy."

Micah Alexander

1. How he's long and skinny everywhere except his "thunder thighs"
2. How he grabs his toes any chance he gets and literally chews on them
3. The little arms that reach for me when I offer to pick him up
4. That something as simple as a spoon can occupy him for 10 minutes
5. His fabulous laugh
6. The biggest eyes any baby has ever had
7. The way he bounces up and down when you let him stand
8. How much he loves his momma!
9. The little noise he makes when he smiles really big
10. That he really knows who his family is already and loves us in his own way,

1 comment:

Sarah Louise said...

pink...i know someone else who likes that color...