1.27.2009

It has been a long time since my last post and for that, I'm sorry. I often think about blogging then find something else to do (and mind you, it's probably NOT more important. I'm just good at wasting time.) Since my last post (in no particular order)

1. We went to Cincy and saw TWO Over the Rhine Concerts. It was amazing. We also had a great time hanging out with Jill and Jeremy! Téah loved it and keeps asking when we're going back to "jilly's house."

2. John threw me a surprise party for my birthday! I will admit I knew about it ahead of time, but it was John's fault. He told the three year old about it and expected me not to find out! It was a lot of fun. And yes, I'm now 30.

3. Christmas, of course. Some present were finished in time, some were not and will be completed for other holidays. Next year I will plan ahead a little better.

4. I went to TN and NC with the kids, my parents and Gavin (my nephew). John kept things together here in Pittsburgh. We had a ton of fun visiting with my brother, Richard, his wonderful wife, Priscilla and their three kids (Gideon, Elliotte and Eden.) Téah had sooooo much fun playing with all of her cousins and I learned that Micah is a pretty good little traveler.

5. Micah has been dealing with asthma on and off for a couple of months. It's no fun for anyone. He's now on a daily inhaled medicine (via nebulizer) and we're getting better at finding ways to help him "keep his mask on."

6. We got Micah's lastest lead level back and it is NOT as low as we had hoped. We are no seriously considering selling our house and moving. I would ask that you remember us in your prayers with this decision. We're really in a tough spot.

7. We got another dog! (yes, we're officially crazy!) Emma now has a doggy brother named Tiny. Tiny is a 130 lb. Great Dane who is a big baby and loves to be loved and is great with the kids and with Emma (who we love, but honestly she is a bit of a spastic dog!) There are pictures below.

That's all for now! I'll post again soon this time. I promise. (ok, I hope).



No comments: