4.15.2009

These pictures, in progression, totally cracked me up after I took them. Goofy dogs.




Even though today was kind of cruddy (and yesterday...) we have been able to have some nice time outside lately. Hooray for spring! It's nice to enjoy our yard before it is no longer ours.

Where did my baby boy go?


Téah is getting better and better and riding her trike.


I know this picture will gross some of you out, but it's funny to me. Micah is obsessed with Emma. He totally loves her and goes up to her begging her to kiss her all the time and he returns the favor giving her kisses and hugs. On that same idea - Téah has taken to sleeping in Emma's bed at night. I'm not kidding! around 3 or 4am every night, Téah brings a blanket and sometimes a pillow and curls up on Emma's dog bed and spends the rest of the night with Emma. It's pretty funny!


A goofy picture of Téah in the sun. This was in the living room and the sun was pouring in the front window.


And a picture of me and Téah. (yes, taken by me. It's the only way I get pictures of myself with the kids!)

2 comments:

Lisa Collier said...

i love the picture of emma and micah. it's going to be so fun when sophie grabs a blanket and wants to sleep with tozer! =)

Lori Beth/Tink said...

Is Michar wearing one of Gavins old Target onsie shirts in that first picture....cause G had one just like it...